Wonders of Raising Aria

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My first post...

I've finally decided to create a blog to write down all the wonderful ( and not so wonderful ) snippets of raising Aria. She's currently napping in her pink chair, in front of the t.v. while Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith is on. Yeah, not your typical Baby Einstein dvd.. but then again, I'm not raising an ordinary baby. She's awesome, smart, kind-hearted, wise beyond her years and so beautiful. Okay, I'm have biases because she's my daughter but so what, she is all that and so much more.Aria's 31 months right now, 29.5 lbs and 34.5" tall. That means she's 50% in weight and 10% in height in comparison to your average 2 1/2 years old. No, she will not be a super model but she can always rely on her brains because she's one smart cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home