Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Playdate in Valencia

We just came back from a late morning playdate at my new friend Mami's house. I met her through one of my mommy & me classes and this was the first time that I've been invited to her house. She lives 18 miles away so it took us at least a half an hour to get there. She has a big collection of pets, more than us. She has a black lab, 2 turtles, 3 white mice and a rabbit. Aria loved playing with one of the turtles. The other one was hiding so we never saw it out. The boys played well together but Aria didn't want to join in their fun. She'll much rather hang out with the turtle. Go figure. At least I don't have to worry about her going boy-crazy for a while.



Checking out the mice.

Aria and the turtle checking each other out.


Giving the turtle a pat on the shell.

The kids: Aria, Nathaniel, Joshua.


We stopped off at Nick-N-Willy's on the way home so I can pick up dinner. My sister turned me on to the whole take-n-bake pizza thing. I had one at her house while on vacation and it was surprisingly delicious. So today, I decided to pick up a large meat lovers pizza and bake it for dinner. I also picked up a small pizza for myself and Aria to eat for lunch. Yum-mie. I got to go there more often.



Waiting for our pizzas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home