Wonders of Raising Aria

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Peace within the storm.

Okay, I'm going to try to pull it together for Aria. She's too young to fully understand what's happening to our family. I want to go on for her. I want to document the joys and sadness in our lives. I'm going through rough times but there are good to be documented too. One of these moments took place Christmas Eve when we allowed Aria to open a couple of presents from under the tree. A couple of presents soon lead to the opening of the bulk of the presents. We still have a few left for tomorrow.
Aria's so funny. She appreciated every gift and would say things like, "Ohhh!! the is too cute." She cracks me up. She got tons of stuff from her auntie (my sister) and had a blast ripping the wrapping paper.
The Mermaid playset that I got her was a hit. She's playing with it now as we speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home