Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Shake, rattle & roll.

We were hit with a 4.5 earthquake around 1:00 AM this morning. A. and I were watching a movie on cable. Minutes before it happened, Moo-Moo (our dog) demanded to be let out of the house. I didn't think too much of it at the time but in hindsight, I'm sure she sensed the impending quake.
When the quake struck, I was paralyzed on the sofa. A., being the great dad that he is, ran into Aria's room to save her life. All I could think about when the quake was taking place was, "are all my vintage toys okay? did any of it topple off the shelf?" I did run into her room right after A. took off into her room but I'm still guilty of being a bad mom for not thinking of Aria first. I guess I know A. will take care of her, I'm just trying to save Aria's inheritance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home