Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, July 23, 2007

Swimming update.

Aria just finished her 2 weeks-half an hour a day swimming class and I have to say that I'm really blown away by the progress. She's a real swimmer now. She can swim at least 5 feet by herself, without a floatation device, head in the water. That school is amazing. I compare it with this other school that I've been taking Aria to since she was one and this new school is so much better. The teachers are so professional and they're no nonsense. No playing in the water, it's all about drills. I've signed Aria up for level 2 which starts up in 2 weeks. I need a little break away from driving her there everyday. It's pretty time consuming and it breaks the day in half and I can't seem to do much afterwards. Next session will be in the morning so I can have the rest of the day to do things with her.



Cassidy, Aria & Zoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home