Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lunch






finger-lickin' good

We got home from a pretty eventful morning and I decided to make Aria lunch. Her lunch consisted of one slice of wheat bread and peanut butter, folded in half, stripes of ham and chocolate milk. My daughter, being the free spirit that she is, decided that the meal will taste better with the ham inside the peanut butter sandwich. She opened up the sandwich and put every strip of ham inside. Then she preceded to eat the whole thing. I was grossed out by it so I thought I'll share that feeling with you all here. I don't know about you but I don't think certain foods should mix unless they're in your belly already. Yuck.


BTW, Tippy is still alive and we've added 2 rollie pollies (found in the backyard) into the family right after lunch. No names yet for the latest additions.
Update: AUGH!!! I've got 2 rollie pollies on the loose in the family room. She lost them while watching Madagascar. Gotta watch where I step. AUGGHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home