Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunday recap

We went swimming on Sunday as usually, but the weather wasn't cooperating so we left after only an hour of swimming at the pool. Brrr.. it was chilly. The heat wave broke but it sure doesn't make for good swimming. We decided to get pho afterwards to warm up. I love ho and that's one thing that I cannot duplicate at home. My broth never turns out as yummy and as flavorful. I don't want to know how they do it because I'm sure it takes alot of time so I much rather go and have it at a restaurant. Aria loves pho too. She loves slurping up the noodles. A. had congee which was also tasty but that's something that I can make so I wasn't that impressed. Afterwards we headed home for late siestas. A. has been craving Black Angus's prime rib so we aimed for that for dinner. We used a coupon that gave us a full dinner for 2 which includes dessert. We made reservations for 7PM.



Sorry for the blurry picture but it captures how mischievous Aria was during dinner last night. She somehow managed to take off both of her shoes and decided to air one foot out of the table. She cracks me up. I love her toes but I don't want them near my prime rib and mashed potatoes. She had boundless amount of energy and was jumping on the booth. Good thing the restaurant was pretty empty. We had a good meal with Aria as our entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home