Wonders of Raising Aria

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Windy days.

Can you feel the chill?? I'm freezing! It's been pretty chilly lately and it doesn't help that our heater is dead. Brrrr..... We're hopefully in the process of getting a new one.
Aria and I spent today in our family room because it's the warmest room in the house since it gets alot of direct sunlight (it's also the hottest room in the house during the summer seasons.) We made paintings, baked brownies and did alot of pretend play. All I secretly want to do was snuggle with Aria on the sofa and watch T.V. She kept on telling me that I was "squishing" her so I gave up and snuggled with a blanket instead. Phooey.







This is her version of a silly face when I asked her to make one.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home