Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Journey to the library.

Aria and I went to our local library today for a free arts and craft event that they were offering. The theme was Valentines and the librarian read the children 3 Valentine stories before letting the kids loose to make a Valentine mobile. I was able to capture Aria listening to the readings with intensity just like the other kids. It brought a smile to my face because I always worry about Aria's social skills and it's good to see her acting like just the other kids. Silly I know but I'm a worry-ward when it comes to my little girl. It was such a fun event (and popular too) Aria had a blast and especially enjoyed the free Valentine lollipop. We look forward to more of these events!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home