Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hot, hot, hot.

I was freakin' 100+ degrees today. Taking her to The Y during the middle of the day is not fun. Thankfully, we got invited over to a friend's house afterwards to partake of her pool. Yeah! It was very refreshing. Aria took on her own style of swimming. Everything she learned from her lessons went down the tube. I don't know what she was doing but she managed to stay afloat. Towards the end of the playdate, she refused to get out. I felt bad because it was hitting 7 PM. My friend needs to make dinner! I was finally able to scoop her out and apologized to my friend for staying so late. I hope she invites us again.


My crazy girl too 2 noodles and created a canoe with paddles. She paddle from one end of the pool and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home