Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, February 02, 2007

Aria's room.

I've changed the layout of Aria's room numerous times over the last two years. As I get more and more toys for her, I find that I've also had to get more furniture for her to store all those toys. A toy box just won't cut it anymore. My kid has alot of stuff I tell ya. Yes, it's my doing but I'm living vicariously through her. I didn't have much toys when I was growing up so now I make sure that Aria gets plenty. She benefits from my childhood misfortune. I think I will eventually have to get rid of some stuff but we're not at that point yet.

Another thing is that Aria has yet to spend more than two nights sleeping in it though. She still co-sleeps with us. So Aria's room is more of a playroom than a bedroom. I think her room is my favorite room in the house.











1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Wow, Aria is one lucky girl with so many toys! I just checked back today and was pleasantly surprised to find you back! I think you're right, this is a great opportunity to track Aria's life as well as yours,...both the good and the bad. You're in my thoughts!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home