Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Playing babysitter.

I watched over Cassidy and Michael yesterday because Alice got tickets to a taping of American Idols. Since I'm not a fan, I don't understand the whole hoopla. Alice, on the other hand, was very excited and couldn't contain her excitement when I saw her this morning for our morning run (after a three week hiatus, that's another story). She dropped her kids off at 12:30 PM and her hubby picked them up around 7:15 PM.

It was fairly easy watching three kids at one time. They Michael made it especially easy for me since he's such a mellow kid. He followed me around the house and kept me company. I couldn't help myself from hugging him, he's so adorable. It was sooo easy to put him down for a nap too. I just laid him down Aria's Ariel sleeping bag and he dripped off to sleep in a snap of a finger. The girls played extremely well together. No fights except for little issues of sharing. They played dress up, snacked, pulled out and played with every possible toys and books in Aria's room, watched part of a Mermaidtopia movie, went outside to bothered the dog and finally had dinner. Best part was there were no crying, no wounds or boo-boos, no accidents. I can be trusted to watch other people's kids again.



Michael playing with the school bus. There's a neat little car & train table in the front and he played with that for a long time.


Cassidy and Aria in Aria's bed.


Being goofy.


Again.


Cassidy was trying to get Moo-Moo to come to her. I'm pretty impressed with Cassidy's behavior toward Moo-Moo considering the fact that she's not a big fan of dogs. Her dad is allergic so she doesn't come in contact with furry animals much. She was scared of Moo-Moo last time. Yesterday, she opened up to her and wanted to pet her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home