Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Professional pics.

A nice little surprise besides today's school event was Aria's school picture package. They finally arrived in her cubby. These are Aria's first professionally taken pictures. Yes, I'm a terrible mom for not taking Aria to the photo studios regularly to have her pictures taken. It's just that I feel that I do a good if not better job at capturing Aria's personality through my own pictures. I take tons and tons of pictures of her, usually on a daily basis so I don't think she's missing out on the lack of pictures. Also, Aria's not a natural in front of the camera. It's really hard to get her to smile or to even look at the camera so I would hate to subject her to annual trips to the photo studio just for some shoots.



Aria's first professionally taken individual picture. He got her to smile!
Class picture. I'm not a big fan of this picture. If you look carefully only one out of fourteen kids is smiling. It's kind of a sad picture, so somber and gloomy.
Aria's in the middle top roll. The two adults are Aria's teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home