Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, April 09, 2007

Right.

I don't think I blog enough about all the simple things that make Aria so special to me. I have to work on it. My little girl is so sweet. Whenever anyone next to her coughs, she'll give that person a little pat on the back. She'll see something that she thinks that I might like and she'll say 'Mommy, I'll buy that for you when I'm older'. She remembers my favorite color (blue) and will give me things because it contains that color. She knows that I love lavender and will point them out for me when we're out and about.
Yes, there are times when she drives me bonkers but overall she's a pretty easy going kid. Recently, I taught her 'left' and 'right'. She got it pretty fast. I still have a problem figuring it out at times and I have to raise my right writing hand to figure it out. My kid is definitely going to be brighter than me, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home