Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, March 23, 2007

Strollin'

Kathleen called me and asked me if I was interested in going for a walk with her and her son Liam. How can I refuse especially when they both walked all the way to my house from their house (3 blocks away) and were waiting for my reply right outside my door? I opened my door to see Liam in a similar push car that Aria has except Aria's is pink. I had to retrieve it from the backyard and use it too. Aren't they cute in their matching cars?? Please excuse my daughter's messy hair.





It was a bittersweet walk because it might be our last with Kathleen and Liam. Their house is on the market and they're planning to move pretty far away. : (
I'm going to miss having a friend so close by to walk to local places with. I was hoping that Aria and Liam could grow up together. Darn. They would make a cute couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home