Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, March 05, 2007

Springing forward

A. had been telling me all weekend that it's 'Spring Forward' time and that we're going to loose an hour come this Sunday night. Funny thing was I didn't hear anything about this on t.v. like I usually do. So on Sunday night around 8 PM A. went ahead and changed all the clocks in the house up an hour. We've got alot of clocks too. This morning A. woke up at 8:45 AM to go to work and I went and turned on the T.V. The time from the info channel said that it was 7:45 AM. hmm..... I asked A. to check the time online and lo and behold, it was only 7:45 AM. We googled some more and found out that 'Spring Forward' doesn't take place until March 11th, a whole week from now. Someone is a dork and it's not me this time. We're seriously thinking of leaving all the clocks in the house as it, set an hour ahead of time so we don't have to change them again next week. Yes, we're that lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home