Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, March 02, 2007

More dance.

Since Aria is doing so well in ballet, I decided to enroll her in another dance class. She's now in Ballet/Tap on Tues. This is the same class that I originally started her on way back in September. I stopped taking her to it after one class back in Sept. This time around, I wasn't too worried about her performance since she has been doing so well in her regular ballet classes. I was more leary of the snooty moms then anything else. The same nanny was there but the atmosphere felt better. Aria did awesome. She made me smile throughout the 45 mins class. She kept on telling me "look, I'm doing it!" Silly girl. The class did ballet first, then they switched shoes halfway through class to do tap. I don't have tap shoes for Aria, only shiny black Maryjanes that look like tap shoes. I didn't want to invest in the shoes if she didn't like the class. I think I'm going to have to buy some now. All the dance classes at the Y are preparing for a talent show in April so Aria was basically doing a tap routine for the first time that the kids have been practicing for months on. She did great. She wasn't perfect but she sure tried her best. That's all I ask of her; that she has a great time and try her best.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home