Wonders of Raising Aria

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More feasting.

A.'s friend Mauricio called and wanted to take us to a Korean B.B.Q. joint in Koreatown that he found. This place was no joke. They offered endless servings of premium pork rib, black pork belly, boneless marinated short rib, fresh brisket point, marinated chicken and beef bulgogi for you to cook on a circular grill inserted in your table. Everything was brought right to our table. This is definitely the place for meat lovers. A. and Mauricio were in heaven. I definitely hellped in consuming all the delicious food. I was so consumed with eating that I didn't take any pictures of the food and our grilling table. We were in major food coma by the end of the meal and we walked out smelling like meat slabs.


The mentioned restaurant.


Aria relaxing after the meat fest.

It's been over two years since I've been to Koreatown. A. and I use to go there often for korean food but since we've moved to the valley, it's been so much harder for us to venture out to our old venues. Since I was a backseat passenger instead of the driver, I was able to take in more of the changes of K-town since that last time we've been there. Some places remained the same but I did spot some new buildings, mostly restaurants. Boy did I spot alot of new pho places. I miss coming to K-town. We've got to come back sooner.


I don't recall ever seeing this place before or I would have definitely remembered it. It's a ship! I think it's a restaurant. We've got to check it out soon. Too cute.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home