Wonders of Raising Aria

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My angels.

Aria is the sweetest little girl that I know sometimes. We leaving the store today and I walked past an Asian woman with 2 children, a girl and a little boy. I couldn't help but start tearing up. That's could have been an image of me, Aria and Spencer if he had lived a couple of years down the line. I guess Aria heard my tears from her seat in the stroller because this is what she said to me:

Me: (whimper, whimper...)

Aria: Mom, you let your body heal for a bit and you can get a new baby brother.

Me: (!!!)

Aria: It's okay. I'll pick some flowers for you in the backyard to make you feel better.

Me: Thank you.

I had to stop right there and kneel down to give her a big hug. She's amazing. She didn't have to ask why I was crying, she just know. Aria's the driving force for me to wake up every morning and live.

1 Comments:

Blogger winnie said...

that is just the sweetest thing ever! you've done an excellent job bringing up aria. :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home