Wonders of Raising Aria

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Under the weather.

Aria woke up today at 7AM saying, 'I'm hot, I need fresh air.' She kept on repeating this until A. picked her up and took her out into the backyard. I felt her head and it felt a little warmer than usual. We gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to help slightly. She's been under the weather all day. We skipped her usual classes at the YMCA. The funny thing was we found a digital oral thermometer and used it on Aria. The first reading said her temperature was 103.3 the second time we did it it read 103.7. I'm absolutely sure that that thing is broken. She's definitely not that sick. I tried it on myself and it read 97.1. Very weird. I think I'm going to rely on the good old method of kissing her forehead. It may not be precise either but it sure is alot more fun. She's definitely sick but she's not too bad since she was able to consume a slice of pizza for dinner. Aria is now coloring in her new Bambi coloring book that I got her today. Hopefully she'll be all better tomorrow.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home