Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, February 02, 2007

Long overdue playgroup.

Aria and I haven't attended any playgroups since Spencer's death. I just couldn't muster up the courage to attend a playgroup and run into women with newborns or very young infants. Well, today we attending our first playgroup of the year. It was an impromptu event with where I knew everyone except for one new mom. We both had a good time. I hope we get the opportunity to attend more playgroups soon. I miss the companionship and I know Aria can sure benefit with socializing. Aria did very well today. She played with the two girls there. She really wanted to be part of the group and would follow them around. Nathan was also there today. He's so adorable. I hope they will be able to grow up together. I know I've mentioned that before but he's just too cute! He's going to make a wonderful son-in-law.


Here's Nathan and Aria playing on some stepping stones.



The girls were up in the 'clubhouse'. They were screaming because of a monster. Yipe, I was the monster.


Now, they're spitting on the monster. Yes, I got spat on by 3 little girls.


Playing dressup.

2 Comments:

Blogger winnie said...

i'm glad you're back. i missed your entries but i know you needed the time off for yourself. i hope you are doing a bit better. btw, i'm living vicariously through aria's room! :)

5:21 PM  
Blogger graphix_girl said...

Ahh, thanks, Winnie. I'm not 100%, don't think I'll ever be but I'm glad to be posting again. I can't stay away! Hope all's well on your end too. I love how your house is coming along.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home