Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday finally.

Here's some pictures of Aria in our Friday Mommy & Me class. Class was okay except what happened during outdoor play. Aria was riding on a Little Tikes car and another little girl came by and took it from her. The teacher's assistance sided with that little girl and made Aria give up her toy. I guess maybe because Aria had it for a while. The mother in me told me to step in but I didn't because a scenario like that will probably happen again to Aria and I can't always be there to defend her. I let the T.A. do her thing. But boy was Aria upset. I can tell by her body language. Her shoulders were tense, she was grinding her teeth and she was just glaring at the T.A. I felt so bad for Aria. She got her toy taken away by the T.A. There were 3 other identical cars around. I don't know why the T.A. didn't tell that other little girl to grab one of those. I went to consult Aria but she was so mad that she didn't even want me near her. I eventually grabbed her and just hug her to let her know that I was there for her.
After class when we were in the parking lot, I asked her why she was mad and she was finally able to tell me that the girl with the braids took her car. I told her that I was sorry and that sometimes kids can do mean things. I hope she understands.





The car that was eventually taken away from her by the T.A. and given to another little girl. Aria was pumping gas and having a great time before the incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home