Wonders of Raising Aria

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bed hopping.

We finally got Aria to sleep in her own room, in her own bed. It's been almost 3 years since A. and I last had our queen size bed to ourselves. Aria moved around alot in her sleep. The 3 of us would literally form the letter 'H' in our sleep with Aria being the middle line. Not comfortable at all. A. would complain about having Aria's foot in his face on a daily basis. Well, I am sleeping so much better now that we kicked Aria out of our bed. I think this is going to stick this time around because I love being able to sleep comfortably. Aria cries and whines about it when it's bedtime but I'm not budging from my decision. She has woken up from sleep a few times and walked out of her room but I send her right back. It's only been less than a week but if all goes well, no more 'H's only 'I's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats! I hope one day my little K will move into his own bed...he's almost 3 and still sleeping w/us. we actually don't mind him being w/us (we have a big king bed), but we know it's time to start transitioning him soon...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh...fyi...this is michelle of nubblywubbly[dot]com :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home