Wonders of Raising Aria

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happiest place on earth.

I've been meaning to post about our recent trip to Disneyland but I've been pretty busy. We (A., Aria and myself) went on March 7th. and met up with my friend Alice, Cassidy and Michael there. Her husband works for Disneyland and she was wonderful enough to get us in for free. This would make it our (Aria and myself) third time there. All three times we got in because of Alice's connections. It's great having friends in the right places. Well, the last time that we went was when Aria was 2. I can't say she had a great time. Everytime we went to take a picture with a Disney character she would freak out and cry. Well, now that she's older, we're able to prep her for the trip. I even taught her the princess wave. She's been wanting to go back. We asked her pretty much everyday for a week prior to our trip whether or not she will cry when she runs into a Disney character. She said 'no' and that she was very excited about going there. Conclusion: she had a blast. She didn't want to leave and she did awesome when she ran into any Disney characters. The highlight of the visit for her was the Small World ride. She kept on saying, 'Wow, it's beautiful!'. I caught the whole ride on tape and she's been watching it frequently since we've been home. I really enjoyed seeing some of the Princesses at the castle show (I forgot the name of that area). Aria was able to meet Belle, Aurora and Mulan! I wish she was a more of a Mulan fan though. She can kick butts and she's smart. Aria's is Ariel, The Little Mermaid. Go figure. We stayed pretty much till the park closed. Afterwards we headed over to Downtown Disney and dined at Rainforest Cafe. We were all pretty tired by the time we got home but I have to say it was the best trip to Disneyland so far.






Aria was wearing her Snow White costume. The ones on display were going for $65.00!! Yikes.






Aria with Pluto.


During the Princess show.


Look it's Jasmin, Cinderella, and Snow White.


With Aurora.


Cassidy, Belle, and Aria.

Cassidy, Mulan and Aria.


Here's Cassidy and Aria with ahh... I don't know who they are. They were the helpers but they were sweet enought to stop and take a picture with the girls.



Wow, she's actually hugging Mickey! I think Cassidy's presence helped.


During dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home