Wonders of Raising Aria

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fuming.

I'm fuming today over something that happened last night. A family member said somethings to me and A. after dinner that really pissed me off. Since I'm not one to talk back, I just held it in and fumed for the rest of the night. What kills me is the fact that A. and I were having a discussing that didn't involve this person. We were very quiet so she had to eavesdrop to even hear what we were talking about and what we were discussing had nothing to do with her. We were discussing something that we saw on t.v. It was not malicious or mean to anyone. She just came right over and told us that we're 'being judgemental and negative'. I really don't like her personality. Unfortunately, she's part of his family and I've got to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home