Wonders of Raising Aria

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lunch playdate.

My friend Lina threw a potluck lunch playdate at her house today to celebrate 2 of our friends' birthdays. I made a veggie noodle dish because one of my friend is a vegetarian. Alice couldn't make it but I brought her daughter Cassidy to the party to help Alice out by babysitting Cassidy for the afternoon but mainly because I knew Aria would have a better time if her 'best' friend was there. It was fun to chat with a few friends and let the kids tire themselves out (especially when it's not in my house). Hope we have more of these in the future.



from left to right: Patrice (belated Birthday girl), Marylou (Birthday girl) and Lina.



The spread. Don't be fooled by the picture, Aria only ate one fish stick for lunch while Cassidy, in the background, ate 3 corn dogs, carrot, fish stick and noodles.


My friend Soumya, the vegetarian and her 2 sons. That's my dish that she's scooping from.


The kids: Josh, Dalia, Aria, Cassidy, Emma and Amanda.


Aria, Cassidy and Josh.


The ride home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home