Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

More Skirball.

We've hit Skirball for 2 consecutive Fridays now. I'm kinda 'Skirball'ed out. The previous Friday, Aria and I went to Skirball with my college girlfriend Julie and her 2 daughters, Erin and Kira. Erin is only 3 months older than Aria so they played great together. I wish I had more time to talk to Julie though. We were busy keeping the girls in check. We closed the place out.



Erin, Aria and Kira after a nice lunch.


Aria and Erin playing inside.


Aria and Erin playing outside.

Last Friday I hit Skirball with my friend Leda and her daughter Julia and son Thomas. This time we only stayed for 2 hours. The kids played well together, not great like last week. Aria and Julia just didn't have the same chemistry that Aria and Erin had together. Oh well. I need a break from Skirball.


Thomas. He hardly ever smiles.


Aria loved this monkey. She saw it at the gift shop and wanted it. I convinced her to wait.


Julia is such a ham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home