Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Argument

Before I forget, Aria's been showing her displeasure with me in a new way. While at Target, Aria wanted me to buy her some dumb toy, I told her 'no' and this is the dialog that took place because of it.
Aria: "Mommie, I'm not your friend anymore."
Me: "Aria, that hurts my feelings. I thought we were good friends."
Aria: "No, I'm not your friend anymore."
She said it with such seriousness, the scowl and everything. It really hits home. Everytime she does that, I'm always taken aback, I'm get a little hurt.
She's so stubborn too. I kept on telling her that it made me sad that she was saying that but she wouldn't budge. Great at least 16 more year of this before she heads off to college.
Modeling her new Batman raincoat.
Yes, I'm aware that it's way too big on her, but hey, it's Batman!
She's doing the Zoolander pout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home