Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

babysitting

I babysat for a mom today. Her son Garrett is around 15 months old. She dropped him off around 10 this morning and he stayed for a couple of hours. I have to say, he was the easiest baby I ever sat with. He didn't cry once and he was very mellow and he said was 'mmm' and ate his snack.



Here's Garrett munching on cheese right before he ate his grapes and his cereal. This kid can eat.

Here's Aria watching Garrett to make sure he doesn't mess with anything in her room. I can't see how he can mess anything up, my little girl did a great job already. It's not a very clean room right now. Some one needs to learn to clean her room. Yeah, I know she's got a lot of toys. It's because I had so little growing up. I'm living vicariously through her.


Aria's showing me a new treat that she's learned on her rocking doggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home