Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, September 08, 2006

Twinkle Toes




Aria attended her first ballet class at the Y today. It went a little better than the tap class just because the other kids in the class weren't as in sync as the other class. Aria did just as poorly as last time. She didn't listen to the teacher and refused to do any of the moves except to look at herself in the mirror and spin around and around. Oh, well. I didn't stress out as much today because I actually know one of the other moms in this class. Our daughters will be attending the same co-op next week. I also met another mom there who was very friendly. I was able to leave Aria in the classroom with the teacher and the other students and she didn't cry once. Woo-hoo! I'm feeling good about preschool next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home