Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, October 27, 2006

Twinky Toes

Remember my fustration a few months ago with Aria's progress in ballet? Well I'm glad to say that's she's doing alot better. Heck, I can even say that she has a great time in class. She's listening really well to the teacher and is following directions and imitating all the moves. I'm so proud. I'm not saying she's going to be a ballerina when she gets older, I'm just glad that she's having a good time and that she's fits in!



Here's Kristen and Aria goofing around while they're waiting for their turn. Kristen is in Aria's Co-op class. We're going to miss seeing her on a daily basis. Hey, we still got our ballet class together.


Doing a jumping excercise. Sorry for the blurry picture.


Silly girl.


Aria waiting patiently for her turn.


Following the Teacher Jenn's directions. Great thing is I don't have to do it with her anymore! She's willing to do it on her own.


The waiting is long. Aria was getting antsy but she's staying in the general area.


Aria gave Azaria a hug goodbye. I'm glad to see that they've become good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home