Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, October 13, 2006

Great find.

I love children's books especially when they have wonderful illustrations. I've always aspire to illustrate children's books. One day.... I've been collecting good ones way before Aria was conceived. She now has a very large library in her room. I have to share with you this wonderful little book that I found yesterday at the dollar store. Yes, I got it for only a dollar. The book is More Please, The Hungry Animal Book. This book was created by Dorothy Kunhardt, the author of pat the bunny in 1946. What's so great about this book is that it's an interactive book with a wonderful concept. Children get to feed an elephant, a seal, etc. Aria and I both love this book. She made me play with her over and over again. It comes with a wonderful little green box which contains cutout food pieces to feed each animal. So cute! So please try to find this at your local dollar store. I wish I purchased more but I only found one copy.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home