Wonders of Raising Aria

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ballerina in the making.

Aria has ballet on Fridays at the YMCA. I can't say she's progressing greatly but she's progressing. She has separation anxiety so I had to be by her side during the whole class. Thankfully the teacher was very understanding and let me hold Aria's hand during class. I hope that she'll get comfortable enough that she'll let me sit on the sideline and just watch one day. I know as the months progress it's going to be harder and harder to run and keep up with her and her class.
She is definitely the youngest and the most awkward one in class. At least she's now trying.



Here's Aria having a meltdown because I was going to leave her.

Can you spot Aria?



Aria getting a sticker for doing well in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home