Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pseudo-Party Planner.

I just booked an indoor playground for Aria's upcoming 3rd birthday in November. The credit card has been charged so there's no turning back. We had her birthday at our house last year and I don't want to do that again. It was pretty stressful throwing it at home because I was always worrying that one of the kids would get hurt by running into a rose bush or that they'll fall down the three steps leading to the house. This year we're going to have her party at Playsource. I'm surprised by how far in advance people book their parties. I got the only slot left on that day and I'm doing it 2 months in advance. We ended up with the 5:30 - 7:30 PM slot. It seems alittle late but oh well, the kids can party and go home and crash for the night. I'm still undecided on which party package to go with yet because I don't know how much work I want to put into it. I guess it all depends on how many kids will attend. I've got a list for over 25 kids if everyone attends but I doubt that'll happen. Let just hope enough kids come so Aria has a good party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home