Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I <3 Costco

I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves shopping at Costco. Judging from all the people who's there when I'm shopping there, tons of other people do too. I love the quality of stuff that they have there. The store does not disappoint. My only problem is that everytime I go there I can easily walk away with spending at least $100.00. That's not good for the wallet. Well, I went a couple of days ago to do some price comparison for Aria's upcoming birthday party. I'm shopping around to see where I'm going to get food for 50+ people. My problem is that the party will not be at the house so I have to worry about the transportation of the food, how to keep hot food hot, etc. I was leaning towards getting 2 of those coissant sandwich platters, veggie plate, salad and maybe a meat and Cheese platter from Costco. Now I'm having second thoughts because it just doesn't sound filling enough. My sister thinks I should go the chinese party tray route like I did last year but it's the transportation of all that chinese food that has me worried. I'm going to have to give it some more thought. Meanwhile, Aria and I had an awesome time perusing the aisles of Costco and enjoying the free samples. Yum. Aria feel in love with this at the toy section at Costco:






This is a wooden activity bus selling for $140. I think the price is very affordable and I can see hours and hours of fun for any kid. I was surprise by how much Aria took to the toy. She refuse to leave it. I'm going to see if A. can tell his mom to purchase it for Aria for her birthday. It's a good way to make up for not spending time much time with Aria. We'll see if she gets it. hehe...

We also found a Halloweenie costume for only $9.95. I think it's the remaining stock and they discounted it. I wanted her to get Pooh but she insist on getting Tigger. Oh well. She's got her own opinion. I'm going to have her wear it during Trick-or-Treating and she can wear her Little Mermaid costume during the day at her preschool. She really enjoys wearing her Tigger costume. She's been asking to wear it every night now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home