Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, November 02, 2006

First day at new school.

Aria started her first day at her new school today. I wasn't too worried for her since she has been going to a previous preschool. A. wanted to come along before he rushed off to work so we took two cars. He wanted to check out her new school and meet her teachers too. I really appreciate his desire for involvement. He's a great daddy. This will come in real handy when I'm too tired and lazy to drop her at school myself. We got there 10 mins before school started and the director of the school showed us to Aria's new class, room #11. She has two teachers - Monica and Kathy (I think that's her name). They were really nice and made Aria feel right at home. The class size is smaller than at her old school, which is great. I think there are only 14 kids in her class. Her classroom has a guinea pig, parakeet and fishies. She loves animals so they really help.
I asked how Aria did when I went to pick her up 3 hours later and both teacher said she did well. She didn't cry once but she did have a small incident with sharing. Oh, well. One thing at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home