Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stressing.

Aria's 3rd Birthday party is taking place this coming Sat. and I've got alot to do. We got the location down and I don't have to make any party favors because it's part of the package but I still have alot to do. I need to order the cake and sandwiches, decide on how much to order, buy other foods and get more supplies. I don't even think Aria undrestand that her party is coming up. I've been trying to prep her on it but she's not interested. It's hard to believe that Aria's turning 3 already. I still remember when she was a tiny baby and I was worried about her fragile size and weight. She's changed so much. She's grown into a little girl. I look forward so much more with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Happy birthday to Aria!! Ally is also having her party on Saturday! Have a great time!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home