Wonders of Raising Aria

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Party planning.

Aria's 4th birthday is coming up and I've started the planning process this weekend. We decided to have her party here at the house verses an indoor playground. I booked her a mermaid, a princess jumper, 3 tables and 30 chairs. I also decided to stamp her birthday cards instead of purchasing them from a store. Since I'm a newbie at this whole stamping thing I totally under estimated the amount it would take to make 18 cards. I thought 3 hours. Boy was I wrong. From conception to completion, the whole project took me 11 hours. I basically did an all-nighter to get this done because I would not have time to do it later. Basically, I haven't slept at all since the previous day. I'm such a procrastinator. Well, the cards are done and they're going out today. Here's the end product.


All 18 cards lined up.



Slight variations - I'm mailing the blue border ones to the boys, pink borders to the girls.


Here's the inside of each card.


A close-up. I hand-colored each of the objects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home