Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cookies!



After Aria came back from preschool and a lunch of chicken and rice, Aria and I decided to bake some cookies. It's been extremely hot lately but I just can't pass up an oppurtunity to bake some fresh cookies with my little girl. We didn't make it from scratch. I purchased a package of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies earlier when I went on my excursion to purchase stuff for Aria's party. Love the idea where everything is premixed and cut for me and all I have to do was put it on a pan and bake it. Aria was a great help. She got into the spirit of baking by bringing out her little rolling pin and rolling out the extra scraps of dough.

10 mins. in the oven and the cookies were done. They tasted great. I hope we're going to be able to save some for A. but I don't know if that's going to happen. There are still 5 hours until he gets home and I'm one hungry mama. We'll just share the pictures with him.



Rollin', rollin', rollin'....


Before the cookies enter the oven.


The taste test.



Let me try another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home