Wonders of Raising Aria

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Aria turned 4!

My little girl turned 4 on Nov. 11th! Geez, I can't believe that she's only been part of my life for 4 years, yet time slips by so fast, I don't want her to grow up so soon. I just want to keep her forever-young so that I can always pick her up and hug her close to me. These have been the best four years of my life because of her. Life before her seems so insignificant.
To celebrate, we threw Aria a party at home and invited around 18 of her friends. The total attendance was well over 50 which included siblings and parents. It would have been no problems if the weather would had cooperated with us. But that Sunday happened to be the only day out of the week that was overcasted and coo. The place where we reserved the jumper with refused to let us rent a jumper because of the weather and we ended up having to cram over 50 people inside our house for the party. Thankfully my sister drove down from Sac. Town and helped me with the set up and the last minute tables setups. The mermaid that we hired was awesome. She kept everyone entertained with a wonderful magic show and great face paintings. She stayed for an hour and a half. I had an art activity and a pinata. The party lasted for over 3 hours before the bulk of the people started leaving. I apologized to everyone profusely for the cramped spaces and hoped that they all had a good time.



The kids were mesmerized with Ariel's magic show. Check out how cramped my living room was.



Doing some arts and craft.


Waiting to get their face painted.


Picture with Ariel. Aria refused to look in the camera. Surprise, surprise.



During pinata time.


Waiting to blow out the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home