Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, November 05, 2007

Michael turns 2!

We celebrated Michael's 2nd birthday on Sunday. Alice picked Underwood Farms to host the occasion. It never entered my mind to host a party there but after experiencing Michael's party I think it's the best party location ever. They offered a horse drawn wagon ride around the farm, animals to feed, endless pony rides, moon bounce, wooden train play area, god, there's so much more. And unlike all the other indoor playgrounds, we were permitted to stay the whole day, after the 2 1/2 hours of shaded party pavilion time. The party was simply awesome. I'm thinking of doing Aria's party there next year.


Here's the birthday boy and his mom Alice.


Aria playing with Michael on hay ride.


Aria on a pony ride.


Joshua is so cute.


Cake time.


I think A. told them to make faces here. Lovely.



Enjoying cake. Check out the frosting on Cassidy's face.


Moon bounce.



Outside the moon bounce.


This is Antonio the Donkey. He was so sweet and gentle. Aria really enjoyed feeding him from the palm of her hand.


Aria and Joshua went on a tractor ride in individual cars. I got scared when I saw the tractor disappeared from my line of vision and were gone for a good 5 mins before returning. Good thing they enjoyed it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home