Wonders of Raising Aria

Friday, November 02, 2007

Skirball Friday.

We did our usual Friday Skirball trip except this time we invited allow my friend Keiko and her son Monty. Monty likes Aria alot more that the other way around. She tolerates him. She's so selective with her friendships. If the kid's younger or a boy, she's less willing to play with them. I hope this thinking will stop soon. I want her to have more friends and I don't know how this is going to translate when she enters kindergarten when there are less supervision. I don't want her to be a loner or lacking in friends.
Overall, they had a good time. They did run around together towards the end of the trip but Aria refused to give him a hug goodbye. Oh well.



She made a beautiful artwork with rubbings. It's a keeper.


They ran around a bit at the outside patio.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home