Wonders of Raising Aria

Monday, October 29, 2007

One of the happiest places on earth.

I met up with my friend Lisa and her son Nathan at one of my favorite places this morning - Ikea. Granted, I hate crowds, especially rude people, but Ikea, on a weekday morning, is fun and is not crowded with the usual weekend craziness. We had the 99 cents breakfast with a cinnamon roll and juice then perused the aisles for a couple of hours.
I got Aria a couple of new comforter sets, The Fabler Kalas (my pick) and The Minnen Bard (her pick - she loved the tiny princess characters). I also picked up a couple of frames for her room, a rug, a fleece blanket that was on sale and a pack of magazine holders. We capped off our visit with a yogurt cone and some great talks with a good friend.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home